THE AUTUMN SHOW
The Autumn Show is less than a month away and a good time to look at the Autumn Show Schedule (previously 2020!) - Also on our website www.sarratthorti.co.uk to prepare yourself for the Show on Saturday 4th September in the Village Hall - guidelines permitting.
Remember entries and payment needs to be in the shop by 7pm on Wednesday 1st September. Entry forms are on the website. If you need a schedule or entry forms please email the secretary on email@example.com
- A Decorated Fan ; Tints of Autumn ; Just 3 Flowers
- Shrewsbury Biscuits; Leek & Cheese Quiche ; Apple & Blackberry Crumble ; Chocolate Cake with a Twist ; Plum Jam ; Chutney : Honey
Arts & Crafts:
- Tapestry/Embroidery/Cross Stitch Article; Jewellery ; Painting/Drawing ; Clay/Wood or Metal Article
- Photographs - "Gone to Pot" and "Summer Fields"
Plus our normal classes for:
- Dahlias ; Roses ; Other Flowers; Vegetables & Fruit
- 5yrs & Under - Tree Collage
- 6-8 Year Olds - Garden Themed Bookmark
- 9-12 Year Olds - Decorated Cupcakes
- Any Age - Pot of Chilli Peppers